[Pharo-project] Ann: OmniBrowser stable for 1.4 with RB

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 23:55:52 EST 2012

I've updated the configuration of OmniBrowser so It can load with the last
version of RB.

(ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser
    project version: #stable) load: #( 'Dev' 'Dev Tests').

BTW, I've fixed a deprecation on RB (#withBlanksTrimmed -> #trimBoth) and
posted it into PharoTaskForces, since I don't have grants to write into
PharoRB.

All tests are green and It's working fine :).

This version is freezed for anyone who wants to use it.  I'll be working to
update OB to Lukas's latest chanes from now on.

Bye!
Guille