[Pharo-project] ANN: OpenGL + NativeBoost + Mac ==> success

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:22:13 EST 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Lawson English <lenglish5 at cox.net> wrote:

> I'm sorry even loading the project was impossible on my mac. With the
> first strategy, Monticello kept insisting that "sig" had a possword.
>
> With the Gofer strategy,
>
> ConfigurationOfNBOpenGL project lastVersion load.
>
> informed me that #lastVersion was undefined.

That's normal, because the Compiler knows there is no #lastVersion defined
in your image. But the message #project will cause Metacello to be
boostraped if it is not already in the image. Hence, after sending #project
you will have #lastVersion...so you have just need to accept the warning
and everything will load fine.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com