[Pharo-project] First steps making OB work in 1.4

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:19:35 EST 2012

Hi!

I've been working the last days in making OB work in pharo 1.4.  I updated
several deprecations like method reference and stuff and discovered some
bugs that I've already published in:

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5189&q=milestone%3D1.4&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5183&q=milestone%3D1.4&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty

I've already proposed some fixes for them, but if anyone can have a look
too I'll feel better :).
Those fixes are needed in order to load OB.  Meanwhile, you can also have
some patches from the cs and fileout I attach.

What's working now?  OB + OCompletion + Shout + Sunit integration.

So, It's everything but Refactoring browser, which is a little more
difficult since there is another RB version loaded in the image :P.

To load it (after integrating the patches):

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser';
    load.

(ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser project version: #stable) load: #( 'Core Tests'
'OCompletion Tests' ) ,  #( 'Core' 'OB-SUnitIntegration' 'OB-Shout'
'OCForOB').

Cheers,
Guille