[Pharo-project] loading subclasses of non existing superclasses with Monticello

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:54:26 EST 2012

Hi guys. I noticed that when loading a package with classes  whose
superclasses are not present in the image, and the Monticello popup
appears, then those subclasses are not loaded at all.
I think I remember they were loaded anyway as a subclass from an obsolete
class. But I have just checked in pharo 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 and the subclasses
are not loaded at all :(
So...I am just crazy or it used to be that way and then it changed?

thanks

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com