[Pharo-project] Bug in pharo image

Garret Raziel boloomka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 16:34:58 EST 2012

Hi, I think I found bug in pharo image. I would post it in bug tracker
but I don't know if it is not duplicate to this bug
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3349&can=1&q=ConnectionQueue&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty.
If you create ConnectionQueue to listen to some port, send it message
"getConnectionOrNil" and there IS connection, debuger pops out with
"MessageNotUnderstood True>>isConnected". I searched through code and
obviously it is problem in ConnectionQueue>>listenLoop, that sends bad
message to socket (Socket>>waitForConnection:), that returns true or
false, not connection itself. It is works in squeak image.
Should I post it to bugtracker? Or am I wrong? And isn't it duplicate
to that link?

Thanks,
Jan