[Pharo-project] New IDE alternative (was Misc. newbie questions)

Denis Kudriashov dionisiydk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:14:49 EST 2012

>From reusable components I want two main things

- ability to change appearance and behavior of component when I use it
iniside different component
- ability to subclass component and specify different appearance and
behavior for created child component class

"Mainstream UI designer-approaches" does not get me this stuff.
So it is forced me to copy UI code again and again and stop object
programming.