[Pharo-project] Smart bracketing annoyance

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Sat Jan 7 05:25:24 EST 2012

Thanks Lucas. I am using the stock Pharo-1.3-13315 image and found it
under "Code Browsing > OCompletion > Smart Characters"

Although I do like the concept (I often do the same manually) I need
more control of when its occurs.  A ctrl-key combination would be
ideal.  Also whoever is packaging the next version OneClick should
consider whether its appropriate to be enabled by default for those
having their first experience with Pharo.
-Ben