[Pharo-project] Misc. newbie questions

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 02:09:07 EST 2012

You can of course write everything in a workspace but that's messy. What you'd do basically is to tell the compiler to compile your class, then add methods (which you would also compile first). I don't know in what places you would have to register all of those things. You could try and look at OB / RB and how it's done in the browser. Anyway, it's not really practical.

I haven't come across an editor that works the way you describe it but that doesn't mean there isn't one. Maybe someone else knows something. One idea would maybe be to look at GNU Smalltalk (file based) and see how they do it.

Cheers,
Max