[Pharo-project] happy new year plus cogdroid news

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Jan 5 21:40:38 EST 2012

Does an Archos 43 count as an Android device?  I bought it with plans that fell flat (the target moved, and the OS was a little disappointing).  That said, I have it and can help with testing.  I do not have a data plan for it, so my default usage is to copy packages to it via USB.

It is hard to imagine developing on it, but I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised, and it would be nice to be able to deploy Pharo apps on hand-held devices.

Bill