[Pharo-project] Website RSS feed broken?

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:29:13 EST 2012

Hey guys

We found that the working-copy objects of the two offending articles were corrupt and fixed them. Hopefully this will resolve the problem. We'll keep an eye on the rss feeds and will also try to figure out how those objects became corrupted in the first place.

Thanks to all of you for your help and your patience.

Cheers,
Max