[Pharo-project] Pharo by Example

Gerry Weaver gerryw at compvia.com
Wed Jan 4 23:45:41 EST 2012

Hi,

I've been trying various downloads, but I haven't found anything that works. I guess I may be making it harder than it needs to be, but I really have no idea how to proceed. I've been trying to find some doc on basic things like creating a package, class, etc., but I'm not having much luck. I assume the docs will be updated at some point. Would anyone have a feel for when that might be? I'm not in a hurry at all, so I could wait for a couple of more versions.

Thanks,
Gerry