[Pharo-project] Suggestion Note:

S Krish krishnamachari.sudhakar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 04:22:13 EST 2012

Should raise this as a separate artifact and probably send out my fixes (
currently these are hacks).

Many of the other logics do not work as per standard practices... from
other comp usage.. windows/ linux..

* FileOut is silent and saves to the resources folder ... no chance of
intervention while it goes out.. also overwrites silently..
     Simple save/ saveas popup menu would help .. when reqd.
* Image saveAs : only image name is taken.. no folder selection... though
one can give a full path in the text editor.
* remember the last navigated path in file open/ save dialogs
* Monticello save is incremental and quickly builds up a huge stack of
files.. need to optimize this.. autosave packages marked to a given default
single file overwriting it.. reduce multiple mc saves to the minimum when
you really need to version a new base.

Oddball issues:

* Morph/ dialog window onClick opens another dialog, sends this parent down
right back in the stack of windows.. not just push the new dialog as top
window. So when this new dialog closes.. you may have to dig out your old
morph back if its gone behind code windows.. etc..