[Pharo-project] TWM bug when deleting a snapshot

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:32:51 EST 2012

Hi Sean,

for my last day of vacation (sniff sniff) I've played with an idea of
snapshot browser. From here you can browse and delete snapshot - with
thumbnails !

Demo in this video (I've promised to not speak such bad english anymore but
fail :( ) http://vimeo.com/34478511

It's an early prototype, available in last TWM, feel free to hack.

Happy new year !

Laurent