[Pharo-project] Sound tutorials

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sun Feb 5 14:17:27 EST 2012

FWIW, I've had zero luck with sound on Linux :(

Squeak did work when I tried it, but I'm not ready to move over sound.  I have read that others have gotten sound going on Pharo by copying plugins and evaluating expressions, but it didn't work for me.

So far, sound would simply be entertaining.  Eventually, I would like to be able to replay sound clips that I capture with a/d hardware (which is working).   If I have to choose, I'll take the a/d...

Bill