[Pharo-project] Zinc HTTPS

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Mon Sep 12 06:28:11 EDT 2011

Am 12.09.2011 um 09:44 schrieb Sven Van Caekenberghe:

> On 12 Sep 2011, at 09:21, Norbert Hartl wrote:
>
>> Is the SSL plugin the one from Andreas that has license issues?
>
> Yes.
>
> What is the license issue?
>
> It is MIT.

Great, thanks. And the archive you provided only works on Mac because it needs a dedicated VM and you included only the Mac one, right? Is there a strategy for what plugins are in the standard VM? And which ones are built into a bigger one? Well, that might be a stupid question. But my knowledge about VMs is that for adding a plugin to a vm you have to compile the vm for it.

thanks,

Norbert