[Pharo-project] object format of true, false, nil and others...

Javier Pimás elpochodelagente at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:42:56 EST 2011

We do the same for our bootstrapper. First allocate space for the objects
used by the metamodel: Metaclass, Class, Behavior, Object, UndefinedObject,
True, False, their instances, metaclasses, etc. Each object of its
corresponding size. After that, fill the header and fields of these
objects. Finally, new objects can be created by sending messages to objects
in this kernel.

Cheers,
Javier.

--