[Pharo-project] Guido we love you (was Re: Slow text input?)

Carlo snoobabk at yahoo.ie
Tue Nov 15 06:14:48 EST 2011

Guido, I know Tuesday's suck so here's a super hug from me to you!

It's ok.
You're ok.
We're ok.
The world, is, ok!

Turn the noise volume down and relax, move into your stable state v2.0 to v2.2 ... tell us which vm you're using, which image, and what steps caused your Pharo image/vm to crash.
Remember we're here to support you, share the pain with us...ok maybe not Marcus but damn is that dude busy!

Peace! and all things nice...