[Pharo-project] caputriing redButtonPressed and controlKeyPressed

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Wed Nov 9 16:21:40 EST 2011

In the code bellow, redButtonPressed and shiftPressed are detected
correctly.

However if I replace the #shiftPressed message by #controlKeyPressed
message the redButtonPressed and Control key can not be detected *at the
same time*

Indeed, if I remove the redButtonPressed test, ControlKeyPressed is
detected.

All in all, it looks like redButtonPressed and ControlKeyPressed cannot
be captured at the same time.

I am under Linux VM.

Is it an known problem?

Hilaire

mouseMove: evt
   (evt redButtonPressed and: [evt shiftPressed]) ifTrue:
	[...].

--
Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire