[Pharo-project] Pharo One Click 1.3 update: #13279 with Glorp

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Wed Jun 29 20:15:58 EDT 2011

On 29/06/11 5:56 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
> On 30 June 2011 00:05, Mariano Martinez Peck<marianopeck at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Hi. The problem is that the Transcipt has changed in Pharo 1.3 and after
>> installing GlorpDBX we popup some transcripts explaining the next steps
>> necessary to be able to run tests.
>
> Frankly, but such kind of messages belong to documentation, not to transcript :)
> But yes.. i am missing old good transcript too.

Opening a workspace would be better than a Transcript. I automatically
rebuild my image with pre-made Transcript and SystemBrowsers, and it was
disturbing to see two Transcript windows (before closing the Glorp one,
since the Transcript I created was sized and placed where I wanted it).

But even better would be to not open either. Eventually I'd like to load
Glorp into a PharoKernel image, and the open workspace/transcript would
be a nuisance in that case.