[Pharo-project] Please test Pharo 1.3!

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Tue Jun 28 08:47:40 EDT 2011

I just fixed issue 4467: Transcript show problem.

The TranscriptWindow on left click, opens a menu. Just as the previous
transcript, from there you can toggle the interactive/non interactive
morph, and the log to file.

On non interactive/read only  mode, the transcript displays a super
fast non morphic transcript contents. (This is taken from CUIS 1.3).

The custom made toolbar at the bottom, presents the status. Only info
icons, not buttons.

The transcript window presents one-line per entry, in a custom made
scrollable widget (vertical scrolling working, horizontal missing for
now ISSUE  4431).

Let me know if something else isn't clear.

Fernando