[Pharo-project] [Jenkins] Kernel 1.4 with Gofer+Networking

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Jun 28 06:31:24 EDT 2011

On Jun 28, 2011, at 8:42 AM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

> Well, the size is so big because loading of packages worked well but
> initialization step that does cleanup failed. Change this:
>
> line 76:
> accuny := Compiler evaluate: (FileStream readOnlyFileNamed:
> 'accuny.txt') contentsOfEntireFile.
>
> line 263:
> 	rep := FileStream forceNewFileNamed: 'PharoDebug.log'.
>
> ...or use the attached file. Evidently a mess in versions, I think my fault.

done

> In the file loadCore.st remove the line 70 that makes the package
> Deprecated12 part of the Core image to be up-to-date with current
> verson
Ok. And we need to change to load from SqueakSource "Pharo14"
(but I need to make sure to have actually the last version there copied...)

We changed to a new Dir because just getting the list of mcz files is getting
too slow for the Pharo Project (>4000 files).

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.