[Pharo-project] [Jenkins] Kernel 1.4 with Gofer+Networking

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 02:42:29 EDT 2011

Well, the size is so big because loading of packages worked well but
initialization step that does cleanup failed. Change this:

line 76:
accuny := Compiler evaluate: (FileStream readOnlyFileNamed:
'accuny.txt') contentsOfEntireFile.

line 263:
	rep := FileStream forceNewFileNamed: 'PharoDebug.log'.

...or use the attached file. Evidently a mess in versions, I think my fault.

In the file loadCore.st remove the line 70 that makes the package
Deprecated12 part of the Core image to be up-to-date with current
verson.

Cheers,
-- Pavel