[Pharo-project] Moose out of memory

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:44:54 EDT 2011

On 27 June 2011 22:39, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:

> On Jun 27, 2011, at 6:20 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
>> On 26 June 2011 22:05, Tudor Girba <tudor at tudorgirba.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am happy you like Moose.
>>>
>>> We know that "MooseScripts createModelForConfigurationOfMoose" creates a model that is stored in a global model cache. However, the idea was to reproduce an image that is large enough to not be openable with the Windows VM. The image with three large models opens just fine on Mac.
>>>
>>> In the meantime, Igor produced a new version of the Windows VM that enables one to load this image. However, now the question is when these fixes will make it in the main branch.
>>>
>>> Igor, do you happen to have an update on this issue?
>>>

>> I will include fix into my branch. The windows slave is now working,
>
> Really?
>
> Excellllllent! After all this fight.

Yes, after some voodoo spells, today i got a VM built.

Good to know that process are really reproducable: built once using
git+config on my machine locally ==> repeating the same without
problems on hudson slave.
Except that setup is a bit different (tools, installs, paths, Windows
idiosyncrazy etc etc) and i had to fix it before everything could
start running.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.