[Pharo-project] Moose out of memory

Alain Rastoul alr.dev at free.fr
Mon Jun 27 15:23:50 EDT 2011

Thanks
I missed the point about the moose error.
Good news for the vm fixes, I missed Igor posts too :(
Cheers
Alain

"Tudor Girba" <tudor at tudorgirba.com> a écrit dans
le message de news: 15309023-B13B-42A2-97A4-CED5D0FEFF56 at tudorgirba.com...
Hi,

I am happy you like Moose.

We know that "MooseScripts createModelForConfigurationOfMoose" creates a
model that is stored in a global model cache. However, the idea was to
reproduce an image that is large enough to not be openable with the Windows
VM. The image with three large models opens just fine on Mac.

In the meantime, Igor produced a new version of the Windows VM that enables
one to load this image. However, now the question is when these fixes will
make it in the main branch.

Igor, do you happen to have an update on this issue?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem
understanding."