[Pharo-project] [TODO] 1.3

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon Jun 27 02:37:05 EDT 2011

CORE
======
	-> Core is green and no issue is tagged 1.3

FULL
======

FULL has three open reports, all of which are solved but not integrated.

	Issue 4390:	OCompletion does not respect #enabled setting; it has no "off switch"
	Issue 4394:	GoferApiTest >> testRepositoryErrors fails in Full but not in Core
	Issue 4447:	Appl-k shortcut not working in Pharo 1.2.2 image

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone%3D1.3-DevImage

Any help to actually get them integrated is very welcome.
All of them are not real show stoppers, I suggest we release end of the week nevertheless.

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.