[Pharo-project] TWM and Keymapping

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 22:05:51 EDT 2011

Actually, the problem is that Cmd+w is handled by the TextEditor.  So it
does not flow to the other morphs...  The log in the transcript is the
following:

Complete match: #backWord: on Cmd + W do [:editor :morph :event | morph
        handleKeymappingInteraction: [editor backWord: event]
        fromKeyboardEvent: event]
in: a TextEditor

But I think that shortcut should be replaced by ctrl + backspace as any
other editor :) (and that will avoid that problem)