[Pharo-project] Phexample integrated with Autotest and OB (was ConfigurationOfPhexample (was #assert:equals: feels backwards))

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:14:44 EDT 2011

Too fast :) I've added some tests in  Autotest-Tests-Core-LaurentLaffont.3
for Autotest-Core-LaurentLaffont.4 and one does not pass

AutotestTestFinder>>testMethodsForMethodThatStartWithShouldReturnsIt
 | lookupMethod foundMethods thisMethod |
 lookupMethod := (self class>>#shouldBeFound).
 foundMethods := (finder methodsFor: lookupMethod).

self assert: (foundMethods includes: lookupMethod).

I suppose you have patched TestCase class>>allTestSelectors  so it can find
shouldXXX methods ?

Laurent.