[Pharo-project] Phexample integrated with Autotest and OB (was ConfigurationOfPhexample (was #assert:equals: feels backwards))

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Fri Jun 24 15:01:32 EDT 2011

You can now have Phexample playing nicely with OB and Autotest...
* Autotest - I uploaded a new package (Autotest-Core-SeanDeNigris.5) that
will pick up Phexample and any other framework that defines tests
differently (it uses the class's #allTestSelectors method).
* OB - I uploaded a slice to the Pharo inbox that does the same for OB
(SLICE-Issue-4449-Feature-OB-can-handle-arbitrarily-defined-test-selectors-SeanDeNigris.1).

All it took was removing some duplication in the system - TestCase,
Autotest, and OB were all repeating the "what is a test method" logic.

HTH,
Sean