[Pharo-project] [PBE-Spanish] Status update 2011-06-21

Nicolas Paez nicopaez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 19:52:28 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

Here is the weekly update of the Spanish translation of Pharo By Example
book.

*Summary*

    * Just 4 charpters remaining to complete the rough translation.
    * During this week we will focus on completing the translation of
      the remaining chapters and on fixing the compilation errors we are
      getting.
    * We have also started to define the revision process.
    * By end of June we will publish a new drop with the completed chapters.

*Chapters drill down*

Chapter 01: 80%
Chapter 02: completed, but not published yet and with compilation errors
Chapter 03: completed, already published
Chapter 04: completed, already published
Chapter 05: completed, but not published yet and with compilation errors
Chapter 06: 21%
Chapter 07: completed, and with compilation errors
Chapter 08: completed, and with compilation errors
Chapter 09: completed, and with compilation errors
Chapter 10: just started
Chapter 11: completed, already published
Chapter 12: 52%
Chapter 13: completed, and with compilation errors
Chapter 14: completed

Regards,
NicoPaez
http://nicopaez.wordpress.com