[Pharo-project] About not using full Pharo

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jun 20 06:56:42 EDT 2011

I'm also a one-click user and I'd like to have out-of-the box most of
things for a daily use. In a Pharo named simply Pharo. No Pharo-dev,
which already sound scary .. :)

If I need more, I'd like to go to something like MetacelloBrowser,
search around then one-click load it. And unload if not happy. Current
Monticello/SqueakSource combo is way too complex even for me!

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek