[Pharo-project] roadmap for 1.4

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 10:08:25 EDT 2011

What if we try integrating MetacelloBrowser in that PharoCoreWithVitamins?
That can solve our one-click-download problem!

Dale, Alex, how's the state of MetacelloBrowser? I've just downloaded it in
1.3 and it works.  I got ashamed by the amount of options in the menu, but I
managed to find how to load a configuration and a version, jeje.

Cheers,
Guille

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 7:02 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr