[Pharo-project] roadmap for 1.4

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 01:27:53 EDT 2011

Hi,

I think that the best idea is to have one   image for the system developers and end-users (for example, I almost never used full Pharo so it lost one tester). On the other hand we should continue with the modularization to allow to generate headless kernel image, gopher image, basic morphic image etc. on the request with bootstrapping. To have smallest possible image is not the main goal of the effort around PharoKernel. The main goal is to have beauty modular system where all dependencies all described well and packages can be  easily loaded and unloaded. The buildserver can generate all the set of images for special purposes so it will be more natural then now when we have two main images.

-- Pavel