[Pharo-project] roadmap for 1.4

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 16:29:30 EDT 2011

Hi Stef!

do you mean integrating all them in the Core?  Or maybe follow Markus' idea
of having just one image?  Maybe that's an important discussion to have too
:).
I can give a hand for the repository stuff.  Should we replicate
repositories + metacello configs in order to be able to freeze them, isn't
it?

Guille

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr