[Pharo-project] Fuel serialization - feature/bug

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 04:44:07 EDT 2011

Sorry, one more question. One you did seems to be a persistency strategy for
Pier, but I thought it was the import/export utility:

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/export-import

But it seems I was wrong. There is no way so that I can use that
import/export utility with Fuel also? does that require extra effort or it
can use what you did ?

Thanks!