[Pharo-project] OCompletion is broken in 1.3

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sun Jun 12 10:56:01 EDT 2011

It works now, but can't be disabled by settings.  Please see Issue 4390 with attached fix:

The fix adds a condition on ECPreferences class>>enabled to disallow completion when appropriate.  The relevant line is the following:

    completionAllowed := ECPreferences enabled and:[ ECController allowModel: stringHolder ].

Bill