[Pharo-project] PharoKernel 13258

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 07:30:54 EDT 2011

No, that is not the main problem. The image has some redrawing
problems and hangs easily but it is important that we have working
image with all PharoCore images loaded (build.sh -loadCore) but
without initialization (build.sh -initCore) so the Morphic
initialization can be tested and improved easily and fastly.

-- Pavel