[Pharo-project] merging images?

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Fri Jun 10 09:32:30 EDT 2011

Nice idea Esteban! As Lukas pointed out, BitBlt is the revolutionary
bitmap combination strategy algorithm the Dan invented long ago, which
enabled the first graphical user interfaces for OOP.

It's all about combination rules, check out the class side examples.

Also check out the protocol of Form, a lot of nice things there. I'm
using many animations from there in the next Gaucho.

Seems that you could use Form>>stencil. A hint on how to use it:
ColorForm>>twoToneFromDisplay: aRectangle backgroundColor: bgColor.

Saludos,
Fernando