[Pharo-project] WindowOrganiser (was: Tab widget improvements)

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 02:52:55 EDT 2011

Hi Gary,

I've played a little and changed:

DockingBarMorph subclass: #WindowOrganiser
uses: TEasilyThemed
 instanceVariableNames: 'tabGroup'
classVariableNames: ''
poolDictionaries: ''
 category: 'Guru'

(sorry, I feel stupid, I don't know how to make a changeset, need to look at
this :)

So I can open a sort of docking panel: (see attached screenshot)

WindowOrganiser new
  openInWorld;
  height:200;
  adhereToBottom.

That means we can have docking panels like the IDEs Java students use :)

Moreover TWM tile windows only in clear area, so all this play nicely
together.

I wonder what's the best way to package all this. In Polymorph ?

Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs <http://twitter.com/#!/lolgzs>

Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/
Developer group: http://cara74.seasidehosting.st