[Pharo-project] Fuel - a fast object deployment tool

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:59:13 EDT 2011

Hi Mariano and Martin,

    some feedback.  The ClassPoolBindings cache
in FLClassPoolAssociationMapper feels like a mistake to me.  I would just
compute this map at the start of serialization.  It'll take hardly any time.
 Whereas there's lots of scope for this information, if cached, to become
stale over time.

Find attached.  If you're happy with this then before or after remember to
evaluate
    SystemChangeNotifier uniqueInstance noMoreNotificationsFor:
FLClassPoolAssociationMapper

best
Eliot