[Pharo-project] Report generation? (I need an update)

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:37:25 EDT 2011

Hi,
I have a client who wants a desktop app (yes, I'm experimenting with transforming pharo into something a non-smalltalker user can use), and I need to generate some reports.
I know, I know... this question raises time to time, but I need an updated answer. Seaside page lists some possibilities (with PDF generators), but, for instance, SPDF points to a squeakmap location to nowhere, and the others looks... well, not so lightweight (maybe I will finish using libharu, looks like the only living project on squeaksource).

So... my question:
what do you use to generate reports to clients?
if pdf generation... which strategy?

Thanks,
Esteban