[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] TWM: Multiple World integration

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:07:59 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Benjamin Van Ryseghem <
benjamin.vanryseghem.pharo at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/6/8 laurent laffont <laurent.laffont at gmail.com>
>
>> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Benjamin Van Ryseghem <
>> benjamin.vanryseghem.pharo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Jun 8, 2011, at 7:50 AM, laurent laffont wrote:
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 7:35 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <
>>> stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
>>>
>>> the snapshotting looks really cool!
>>>
>>> In nautilus benjmain added groups.
>>>

>>> And TWM has already support for nautilus ;)
>>>

>>> Cool :-)
>>>

>>> I would like to know if we can use TWM as a kind of toolbar and add some
>>> custom shortcuts ?
>>>

>> What kind of shortcuts ?
>>

> I dunno, a button like when I click on it, it opens a Browser or something
> like that

Something like

AbstractTWMBarButton subclass: #MyDoSomethingButton

MyDoSomethingButton>>help
  ^ 'I do a wonderful thing'

MyDoSomethingButton>>icon
  ^ blabla asForm

MyDoSomethingButton>>execute
  MyThing new open.

MyDoSomethingButton>>priority
  ^ 25

and then TWMBar creates one button per AbstractTWMBarButton subclass.

Is this what you would like ?

And someone want to do this ? :)

Laurent.