[Pharo-project] Learned metacello with ProfStef

HwaJong Oh daliot.oh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:06:19 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've learnt metacello with help of ProfStef, successfully write/upload my
ConfigurationOf package to my squeaksource repository. That package also
successfully installed packages as I described.

Before looking at ProfStef on metacello, I couldn't understand why it has to
be so complex by reading classes begins with 'ConfigurationOf'. HelpSystem
of metacello was confusing, API references was too referece showing no
direction.
ProfStef showed me simplest form of metacello, which i could understand at
glance. It gradually took me to more complex form of metacello.

I want to try more ProfStefs if there is than OneClick image?

Best Regards
HwaJong Oh