[Pharo-project] [update 1.3] #13248 (pay attention will break the server because of pop ups).

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Jun 5 16:31:43 EDT 2011

13248
-----

- another step towards removing toolbuilder. MorphicUIManager is now not in ToolBuilder anymore but Polymorph close to UITheme (to be validated later) and PluggableMenuSpec close to MenuMorph.

Marcus it will break the build server but I redid all the integration two times and I do not understand why some packages where dirty in 13247 so
sorry but I lost already more than one hour on this one.

Stef :(