[Pharo-project] usability of Pharo and Squeak

Geert Claes geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 03:54:02 EDT 2011

I really like the idea Dale!  I do realize you are still in the early stages
but from a UI design point of view its a shame the typical back, forward,
home and bookmark Internet browser buttons had to duplicated in the tODE.
Since it is browser based I assume the idea is to allow developers to open
as many (Internet browser) tabs as they want?  Anyhow good stuff Dale :)