[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Re: usability of Pharo and Squeak

Henrik Sperre Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Fri Jun 3 03:12:37 EDT 2011

On 02.06.2011 19:07, Dale Henrichs wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> You are not alone. I too suffer from tooManyWindowsItis ... I am also doing something about it:)
Don't we all? :)
On a less ambitious note, what I've found to really help cut down on
having to deal with it in my day to day VW work, is two menu items I
added, called:
- Close Inspectors/Debuggers
- Close Senders/Implementers

Performing a task?
Open all the windows I feel like, concentrate on problem.

Done with a task?
Click the two buttons.  Evaluate whether I want the few remaining
windows. Start on next one.

(It should be noted VW have tabbed system browsers, so I usually only
have a few of those open)

Cheers,
Henry