[Pharo-project] I am serializing correctly with SIXX?

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Thu Jun 2 08:51:17 EDT 2011

Am 02.06.2011 um 14:31 schrieb Mariano Martinez Peck:

> Thanks Norbert. Now I could successfully run benchmarks for SIXX and compare with Fuel. But that's not really fare because we are comparing a text based serializer against a binary one.

It is interesting anyway. I like to know if it is 20 times faster or even more. On the other hand it is not fair either. I don't know fuel but I think it platform dependent, right? So it is not fair the other way round because you compare a cross-platform serializer with a platform-dependent one ;) I think these are the categories that people think about when the are about to choose what util to use.

Norbert