[Pharo-project] creating KOTDC

Bernat Romagosa tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 06:37:44 EDT 2011

+1!

And as a first project for KOTD we'd like to introduce Scat, the Scratch
port for Pharo we've been working on for a couple of months and that we had
been keeping in secret until Torsten discovered us yesterday ;)

Here's the blog post: http://smalltalk.cat/blog/Scat+-+Communiqu%E9

And here's the project site: code.google.com/p/scat/

Cheers!

Bernat Romagosa.

>>> http://www.squeaksource.com/Mocketry.html
>>> http://www.squeaksource.com/Keymapping.html