[Pharo-project] Databases with full text search support

Miguel Cobá miguel.coba at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:58:03 EST 2011

There isn't a full solution that I know of, but maybe you can use lucene
to store index info outside smalltalk and use the references to search
for the real smalltal objects.

There are also bindings for several nosql databases for lucene and solr
like mongo db and cassandra and there are bindings in smalltalk for
mondodb and cassandra.

Cheers

--
Miguel Cobá