[Pharo-project] Metacello Help book in Pharo-Dev

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 06:02:15 EST 2011

Torsten: the current behavior of ConfigurationOfPharo loads Metacello
completly, included packages like Metacello-Help and Metacello-ProfStef
Actually, you can download a Pharo1.2 dev from hudson and you will see that
they are there.

Now, ConfigurationOfPharo '1.2-beta2'  is loading:

    project: 'Metacello' with: '1.0-beta.27.4';
                project: 'Metacello Tests' with: '1.0-beta.27.4';

someone can update that to 1.0-beta.28   and you will see the new versions.

cheers

mariano

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 10:19 AM, laurent laffont <laurent.laffont at gmail.com