[Pharo-project] [update 1.2] #12297

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:56:08 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven at beta9.be>wrote:

> On 12 Jan 2011, at 16:30, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
> > - Glamourous setting as default.
>
> Yes! Maybe a bit dull, but clean and professional, my favorite!

But it is not about that.
As torsten said, there are books, screencasts, screnshots, tutorials, etc,
which are done with Watery2.
you, and all Pharo advanced users can easily change the theme, and you
probbaly even have a script prepare that you run in each clean image to
adapt it to your taste.
But I think we should make the life easier for new comers.
In addition, it was never discussed in the mailing list such change (at
least I didn't see it).

cheers

mariano